If you decided to purchase a mini tablet pc and you are a little confused between models and tools, perhaps you need to know some tips that will help you in your decision. In this article I will give you the most important 6 tips you have to know to buy the best tablet computer.
- The main difference between the mini tablet pc and traditional laptop is the ease of carrying from one place to another. So this is the first thing that you must observe. Typically, these devices weigh about 3 pounds and less than an inch thick. So if you want your device to be truly useful, it must be ultra-slim and lightweight.
- The second thing to consider is the flexibility of it. If the important feature of the mini tablet is their practicality, the one you choose should allow you to use either your own fingers or a digital pen, stylus or mobile keyboard. Check if it has handwriting capability, so you can write and store information with digital ink, as it where a normal paper!
- Of course it is very important to decide the screen size you want for your tablet device. In general, the sizes of the tablet computer monitors go from the smallest of 7-inch to largest of 13-inch or so. Not always larger or better quality of screen means more expensive. Unlike traditional desktop monitors, tablet pc screens are designed to be small. If you read eBooks, you should consider a convenient size.
- The fourth tip I consider talks about the details that makes your mini tablet pc unique. First you have to check the internal memory, the classical tablets have from 2 Gb to 64 Gb maximum. More tips to concern are the battery life (over four hours is considered a good battery life), the audio system should include speaker, headset adaptor, microphone input and the facility to attach external speakers. You also have to check if the inputs, the keyboard, point stick and stylus are really necessary for you, or you are overpaying for certain accessories. Always remember that you can buy them separately, saving a good sum of money.
- Mini tablets pc run fast only if they are provided with a powerful operating system, which always comes with a lot of applications to work and enjoy. There are some exclusive editions of Windows 7 for tablets, also Android 2 have designed its own platform for these little devices. In my experience, Android 2 is faster than Windows 7, because it weighs less so it doesn’t consume internal memory. It also has more than 70.000 applications.
- Finally, connectivity is another important tip for your future purchase. Lets imagine… You are in a remote area and need to connect immediately, what do you think you will do? Probably you will take your tablet pc and find a nearby network. Wi-Fi is the key, and Bluetooth wireless capability. If you cant connect to the network, none of all applications and tools that mini tablets pc offer will serve you. Enjoy your tablet pc with all the functions for which it was designed.